1. In Israel many Jewish voices are silenced. Any platform that advocates the forcible expulsion of the hostile Arab population from Israel as Israel’s only chance of survival, in banned from running for the Knesset by Israeli law.
Do you support the silencing of opinions?
2. According to a poll conducted by Haaretz, fully 1/3 of the Jewish population in Israel supports this position of expulsion of the enemy to achieve peace.
Are you satisfied with the fact that that 1/3 of the population is disenfranchised from having representatives of their view in the government?
3. In Israel the government uses force to silence opposition voices – Amona is only one example. (Similar the way Iranian authorities deal with their demonstrators)
Do you support the use of force by the Israeli government against nonviolent Jewish opposition to the government policies?
4. Michael Guzofsky, was convicted of ‘sedition’ for conducting a public opinion survey in Israel, which he conducted before the forced expulsion of Jews from Gaza in 2005. The poll asked:
a. Do you believe that the way to peace is via the expulsion of Jews from Samaria , Judea and Gaza
b. Do you believe that the way to peace is via the expulsion of the Arab enemy from Samaria, Judea and Gaza
He was arrested, tried and found guilty of ‘sedition’ for administering this poll.
Do you support the stifling of public opinion polls by the Israeli government?
What will YOU, as a leader, do to ensure that
• Jews have the right to voice their opinions
• Jews are allowed to have representatives in the Knesset who represent their opinions
• Jews are not attacked by police, for nonviolent demonstrations
• Jews are allowed to administer opinion polls without harassment by the Israeli government
• What will you do to ensure that ALL Jewish people will have a freedom of expression
We ask that you address these very serious issues